Coffee filters have other uses besides filtering coffee. In fact, these 7 uses have nothing to do with coffee!
- Rust Stopper – A coffee filter can prevent rust in a cast iron skillet. [source]
- Hardware Helper – While working on a project, use them to keeps all your nails and bolts separate.” [source]
- Freshen Things Up – Put some baking soda in one and tie with twine. Put in the fridge to absorb odors. [source]
- Streak Free – Use them to clean windows for no streaks. [source]
- Fix Tables – Fix a wobbly leg on a table by folding it to the proper thickness. [source]
- Strainer – Use it to strain objects out of liquid. [source]
- Flower Power – Use one to line the bottom of a pot for less mess. [source]