We probably have used a paper clip for something other than holding paper together. But have you ever used on of these cool ways?
- Mount Your Smart Phone – Undo the paper clip, bend it so you have a solid back with the hooks at the bottom, and attach your phone. [source]
- Hem Your Pants in a Pinch – Hook it onto the hem of your pants to hold it in place in an emergency [source]
- Fish Hooks – Simply bend it into the shape of a fish hook and attach to your line [source]
- Egg Dipper – Bend the paper clip straight, and create a circle at the bottom to hold your egg [source]
- Belt Holder – If your belt is too long, put a paper clip on the excess so it doesn’t flap over [source]
- Hair Barrette – Take super glue and add some beads, then attach to your hair to hold pieces in place [source]
- Florist Wire – Straighten the paper clip, then tie around the stems of your flower to hold them together [source]