Halloween is the time you can get a little “creepy” with your decorations. Here are a few to get started. Most are linked to bigger collections.
- Cobweb Cookies – Bake cookies as directed by package, then taking your icing and use a pipe to decorate it like a spiderweb. [source]
- Spider Pumpkins – Use a small pumpkin with the insides scooped out and a candle placed inside, with a spider covering. [source]
- Creepy Pictures – Use old photographs, such as historical photos, and display them in the house. This gives it a very eery feel. [source]
- Candy Pinata – Create a pinata designed to look like candy corn, and fill it with candy. [source]
- Ghosts and Ghosts – Take some plain white sheets or towels or something of the sort and add some eyes, then hang them up. Easy ghosts! [source]
- Spooky Bats – Use black foam to create some cute bats, then hang them from the trees around your house. [source]
- Scary Signs – Use coffee filters to create signs that warn guests of entering the property. Anything can be written with these signs. [source]