Cinnamon, just the mention and you can already smell it. For centuries it has been used to treat numerous ailments, for aromatic purposes and recognized for its antifungal and antimicrobial properties. Here’s 7 fun uses!
- Make Cinnamon Extract – Infuse cinnamon extract in rum for two weeks to make a potent extract. [source]
- Stove Potpourri – Keep cinnamon and other ingredients slowly warming on a stove top for a great whole-house scent. [source]
- Lip Plumper – Use Vaseline and cinnamon to give the appearance of fuller lips. [source]
- Acne Mask – Use cinnamon and honey for a homemade acne prevention mask for your face. [source]
- Breath Freshener – Gargle with warm cinnamon water for pleasant breath. [source]
- Skin Scrub – Use cinnamon, sea salt, almond oil, and other natural ingredients for a smoothing skin scrub. [source]
- Cinnamon Honey Peaches – Can cinnamon with honey and peaches for a sweet dessert or unique gift. [source]