Did you know that the screen and memory are the most expensive parts of a smartphone. Below are 7 hacks to change your smart phone use.
- Freeze That Bloatware – Most android phones come with what’s called bloatware, meaning apps you can’t delete. Download a program that allows you to free up that space. [source]
- Improve That Lock – Download a program to change the look of your phone’s lock screen to something you’ll enjoy seeing all the time. [source]
- Add Top Contacts – Talk to someone a lot? Add them to your home screen for easy access whenever you want to contact them. [source]
- Use Phone as Storage – Forget memory cards, use your phone to store any data that you need to access on the go. [source]
- Use Google Voice Search – Forget typing what you want, use Google’s voice app to search for what you need. [source]
- Put Your Phone In A Glass – Stick your phone inside a glass and listen as the glass boosts the sound from your phone’s speakers! [source]
- Screenshot Your Route – If you’re going to an area without cell phone or Internet service, take a screenshot of your route in your chosen directions program before you leave. [source]