No matter how much more “wireless” we get technology wise it seems as if we get more and more wires. Every time we get a new device it comes with power cords, network wires, USB connectors, wires for chargers and more.
Here are some creative ways to conceal the spaghetti nightmare of wires… Amazon has some cable solutions as well.
- Hide Your Cords – Neatly tuck your cords away under a cabinet for a sleek, clean look that almost anybody could appreciate. [source]
- In Plain Sight – Hide your power cords in plain sight and show your creative side by making wall art out of them! [source]
- Braided Yarn Cords – You can always braid some beautiful bright fabric around those unsightly power cords to ease the eye sore. [source]
- Cable Management Box – Keep all your power cords neatly tucked away in a cable management box for a clean, put-together look. [source]
- Book Coverage – Cut the pages out of a hard back book to make a nice, sophisticated storage place for all your messy cords. [source]
- Nightstand Charging – Use your already existing nightstand beside your bed to hide all those messy cords. All you need is a power strip and a drawer! [source]
- Cord Management Straps – Strap all your power cords together behind your desk with cord management straps. These neat little things can hide even the ugliest of cords. [source]