A bowl of fresh, ripe strawberries or the crunch of a crisp apple are tasty, simple ways to “use fruit.” If you want to add a little more zip to your fruit use check out these seven.
- Melon Bowl – Use a melon as a bowl, add fruits to make a new version of a fruit salad bowl. [source]
- Chocolate Raspberries – Stuff chocolate and white chocolate chips into raspberries for a new take on the treat. [source]
- Fruit Sandwich – Cut an apple in half and use the two halfs as a sandwich in place of bread. add peanut butter and rasins for a fruit sandwich. [source]
- Chocolate Strawberries – No time to properly dip strawberries in chocolate, add them both to ice cube trays and then freeze. [source]
- Fruit Tacos – Make pancakes and then add the fruit on top as well as whipcream, fold the pancake and you have fruit tacos. [source]
- Banana Hummus – Add mushed bananas to hummus for a sweet addition to the healthy food, can be used as a healthy dessert or appetizer. [source]
- Fruit Sushi – Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces and wrap them in a thin layer of cucumber for fruit sushi. [source]