We’ve been making with our food processor Almond butter for a few years now. Same creamy texture and usually lower in sugar than peanut butter. Best all you know what is in it – only almonds. We use only raw organic. Here’s some ideas for using nut butter.
- Unique Pancakes – Use nut butter to make creamy pancakes such as apple almond butter pancakes [source]
- Nut Smoothies – Use peanut butter that is just lieing around to make peanut butter and jelly smoothie [source]
- Nut Butter For Breakfast – add a little nut butter or walnut butter to your morning oatmeal for loads added flavor. [source]
- Nut Dips – Use nut butter to make homemade dips such as tahini, hummus, or artichoke-cashew dip [source]
- Coconut Peanut Butter Cups – use to make creamy homemade coconut peanut butter cups to serve at partys and at the office [source]
- Nutty Sauces – use nut butter to make an awesome peanut sauce for chicken satay or a light salad [source]
- Whole Grain Nut Bars – use nut butter to make nutrition whole grain nutty bars for the weekend warrior [source]