“Tea tree oil has been used in Australia for many years to treat skin infections. It holds some potential as a treatment for bacterial and fungal infections of the skin and nails.” via cancer.org
- Acne – Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your normal acne wash to help get rid of stubborn pimples. YOu can also add a small amount directly to breakouts. [source]
- Athlete’s Foot – Add a few drops to warm water and soak your feet for 10 minutes. For stubborn athlete’s foot, add a few drops directly to the areas affected. [source]
- Blisters – Wash the areas affected and then add a few drops to the blisters and other open cuts. [source]
- Bug Bites – Add a few drops directly to bites to help them to stop itching and to heal the area. [source]
- Ingrown Hairs – Add a few drops directly to affected area every few hours until inflammation goes away. [source]
- Sore Muscles – Add a few drops to a warm bath and soak in the water for as long as needed. [source]
- Warts – Add a few drops directly to the wart undiluted, morning and night until it goes away [source]This video shows how to use Tea Tree oil to get rid of skin tags..