I’m not sure where you are going to get all the corks you’ll need for some projects, but it could be surprising how many you can come up with if you start asking around! Enjoy!
- Kitchen Backsplash – Simply attach wine corks to your wall until the space is completely filled. [source]
- Bath Mat – Piece the corks together into the shape of a mat, about 10 corks down and 35 across.” [source]
- Holiday Wreath – You will need a lot of corks for this. Once you have the wreath together, attach your bow and other decorative items. [source]
- Herb Markers – Simply write the name of your herb on the cork, and attach it to a stick for your garden. [source]
- Coasters – Form a small circle with your corks. You will need about 4 whole corks and 9 partial corks. [source]
- Trivet – Attach all of your corks together, standing up. You’ll end up with a very unique piece. [source]
- Memo Board – This one requires a whole lot of corks. Attach them together, laying flat, side by side. You will need some partial corks to make it even. [source]