- Orange and Black Swirl cupcakes – Use orange and black food coloring to make a scrumptious looking Halloween cup cake [source]
- Scary Marshmallow Heads – use marsh mellow that are decorated like ghosts and ghouls to top cup cakes [source]
- Creamcheese Ghosts – use cream cheese swirled into a ghost to top a spooky cupcake [source]
- Creepy Eye Cup Cakes – use M & M’s buried into a the tops of cupcakes to make eyes that pop out of the dark [source]
- Eye Ball Cupcakes – use candy to make pupils and red frosting to make veins on a white cupcake [source]
- Witches Cupcakes – use the bottom of waffle cones inverted to make witches hats on top of cupcakes [source]
- Brain Cupcakes – use chocolate ganache to top a cupcake into brain patterns for a spooky cupcake [source]
More cupcake ideas here!