How many times have you said to yourself… I wish I would have known that 10 or 20 years ago. We’ve all been there. How many of these 7 money things do you wish you would have learned and started years ago?
- Invest Early – Having a plan gives the investor a plan for their money in the future. [source]
- Pay Attention to Account Balance – Knowing your balance will help you manage funds better and potentially help you not over spend. [source]
- Set Better Financial Goals – Doing this would have helped save more money and prepare for the future. [source]
- Knowing the Value of Hard Work – Even while working part time jobs really early in the morning, knowing the work you put it is valuable means a lot. That seems to be missing today! [source]
- Know Your Priorities – Knowing where your money goes helps the investor not overspend on useless things. Do we really need a bigger TV or another purse! [source]
- Wait a Few Weeks For The Price To Come Down – Buying electronics when they first come out is trendy, but wastes a lot of hard earned money. Wait a few weeks. [source]
- Live Below Your Means – Doing this allows the investor to save money even when they may not be making a lot to begin with. [source]