We love hummus at our house. It’s all natural, simple and easy to make in a few minutes, plus it is always ready for a quick snack. Eat with crackers, pita bread or on veggies. But how can you make it better? Check out these ideas… from bean picking to creamy and never boring!
- Hummus The Way They Make It In Antakya – This recipe traveled from Antakya, and how the hummus is made over there. [source]
- Israeli Daughter Shares Grandma’s Recipe – The a dad from Israel, and a daughter shares her grandma’s hummus recipe and lots of helpful hints. [source]
- You Have To Skin The Beans – At this post the author shares a recipe and claims the secret to smooth creamy hummus is skinning the beans. is that true? [source]
- Tips For Beans And How To Use Them For Hummus – What are the best “beans” to make hummus with? This post looks at the different types of beans, (dried vs. canned) and tips for making the best hummus. [source]
- For Better Hummus, Don’t Make These Mistakes – Hummus seems so simple to make… can you make it wrong? Apparently, there are some common mistakes people make that keep hummus from being the best it can be. [source]
- A Secret Ingredient For Hummus Is Baking Soda – we make our own hummus, but this post claims instead of peeling chick peas, to use baking soda instead to make hummus creamy. [source]
- 21 Recipes To Keep Hummus From Being Boring – I’ll admit it… the hummus we make is boring. Now we have no excuse. Here are 21 recipes so hummus never gets boring by making it different ways. [source]