There are some things that you might have never known you needed but are useful to have. New products are invented many times to solve a problem. Something may be too difficult, hand to find or just needs a solution.
All too often we think inventions need to be very complex when they are often so simple we wonder WHY… we didn’t think of that. I think some of it comes down to having a mind that cultivates ideas. Here are 7 inventions you may not know you ever needed them.
- Citrus Spritzer – Spritz your food with this stick directly in your citrus sprayer! [source]
- Baby Shower Cap – Keep water and shampoo out of a child’s eyes [source]
- Universal wrapping Paper – You can choose your celebration between 20 different occasions! [source]
- Cup Holder Umbrella – How many times have you had a drink in your hand while carrying your umbrella? This one has a cup holder! [source]
- Mirror Wiper – What to do when the mirror fogs up in the bathroom… Wipe the fog away with your mirror cleaner! [source]
- Onion Holder – The stainless steel tines hold the onion steady and guides your knife for even slices. [source]
- Twister Fork – Discover a new way to enjoy your favorite food. The Twister is a fresh take on an old tradition that helps you enjoy your favorite food without making a mess. [source]