Photos are a very personal item, but don’t we all want people to comment?
- A Ladder – Find or use your own old or vintage ladder (wood is preferred). Hang the ladder on the wall after cleaning and staining it (optional) and simply hang individual pictures off of each rung. [source]
- Use an Old Window – Make sure you get an appropriate sized picture for the frame then simply mount the picture to the back of the frame with cardboard (from an old box or wherever) and tape. [source]
- Photo Wreath – This works great for small pictures. Mount each picture into a small frame and then arrange the frames individually around a wreath. Attach with a hot glue gun or otherwise clip on. [source]
- Family Tree Mural – Collect several pictures of family (or whatever you like). Paint a tree onto your wall or use a decal (sold on Amazon or crafts stores) and mount individual pictures on the branches. [source]
- #5 Use a Lantern – Find an old style lantern, remove the light fixture and wiring and paint as desired. Once dry, mount your picture inside enjoy. [source]
- Use Glass Blocks – You can buy glass or plastic blocks at home improvement stores. Cut open the top of the block and the insert your picture inside the block. [source]
- Old Jars – Just clean out the jar and remove any labels. Insert whatever photo you like and then turn upside down. [source]