I have basically NO EYEBROWS… not sure what happened to them. Guess I’ll have to check out and try some of these seven ideas… except the prenatal vitamins.
- Stop Waxing – Stop waxing and plucking your eyebrows, let them grow , they can’t grow if you pluck or wax too often [source]
- Prenatal Vitamins – Start taking a prenatal vitamin, they help hair grow faster and fuller. Multivitamins help too but not as much [source]
- Castor Oil – Apply a small amount of castor oil to your eyebrows each day. Leave on overnight, wash it off in the morning. [source]
- Coconut Oil – Apply coconut oil to your eyebrows. Do so each night. Wash it off in the morning. [source]
- Exfoliate the Skin – Exfoliate every night, use circular motions to increase blood circulation to that area, helps hair grow [source]
- Milk Eyebrows – Apply milk using cotton ball to the eyebrows, apply for up to 15 seconds, leave on 10 minutes before washing off [source]
- Aloe Vera – Rub aloe vera onto eyebrows, gently massage it in, leave on over night, repeat several times a week [source]