They may be called “Christmas Lights” but they have many more uses than hanging on a tree! Check out these seven!
- Brighten Your Mirror – You can use Christmas lights to wrap around an odd shaped mirror to add a little bit of life to a dim room. [source]
- Bookshelf Lights – String the lights around a book shelf to add a little bit of light. [source]
- Light Tree – Take a bunch of the lights and create a tree on the wall. Use a bunch of the lights to create an outline of a tree for a neat wall decoration. [source]
- Picture Holder – Hang them from the wall and use clothes pins to hang pictures on. [source]
- Canvas pic – Poke holes through some canvas in a design and poke the lights through for a cheap decoration [source]
- Wine Bottles – Fill wine bottles with the lights to make a really neat addition to your bar. [source]
- Wedding Time – Hang doilies on the them for a neat (and cheap) wedding garland. [source]