Do you enjoy yogurt? Don’t toss those empty containers just yet…. there are some ways you can reuse and repurpose them. Below are 7 ways.
- Sort Hardware – Use the container to sort your nuts and bolts. They can also be used to sort anything else very small, like beads. [source]
- Start Seeds – Poke some holes in the bottom of your cup, then fill with potting soil. Plant your seeds and wait for them to sprout. [source]
- Ice Pops – Fill your cup halfway with whatever juice you prefer, then cover with foil. Insert a popsicle stick through the foil and pop in the freezer. [source]
- Decant Paint – These little cups are perfect for your smaller projects. Fill with a little paint, and do your touch up work. [source]
- Make a Funnel – Cut a hole in the bottom of your cup. It can now be used to funnel liquid into a container. [source]
- Trap Slugs – If slugs are eating your plants, put one of these cups in the ground near the area. Fill it with salt water and put sliced potatoes around the rim. They’ll crawl in a drown. [source]
- Use as a Template – Use it to trace small circles when cutting wood. The top and bottom both work depending on the size circle you need. [source]