Just because you cannot fit into them or they have holes in the holes does not mean an old pair of jeans do not still have life left in them. Check out these seven ways to repurpose old jeans!
- Cocktail Napkins – Create stylish cocktail napkins from your old jeans – all you need it peroxide, bleach, masking tape, and a little creativity. [source]
- Denim Headband – Quick and easily made with nothing but scraps and a pair of scissors – stylish and comfortable. [source]
- Jeans Coasters – Cut the hems off your old jeans and roll them into these stylish coasters for your drinks. [source]
- Denim Throw Rug – Take all your old jeans, the more the better, cut them into chunks and simply sew them together. [source]
- Smartphone Pouch – Create a soft and snug carry pouch for your phone from your old jeans and whatever flair you desire. [source]
- A Bowl – Create handy bowl for for items such as coins and keys by pasting together strips of old jeans. [source]
- Denim Pom-Poms – Create little pom-poms to use as bows on wrapped gifts out of strips from old jeans. [source]