Most people like to simply use a shoe for its purpose… to put on your feet for walking, running, working, etc. However, there are some strange uses for shoes that we found.
- Bottle Opener – Use the heel to open any bottle that’s giving you trouble, like a beer cap [source]
- Flask – A little tricky, but take a spongy flip flop and get rid of the insides. Add liquor. [source]
- Fish Tank – Again, this one is tricky. Use a shoe with a lot of room, like a big heel. [source]
- Weapon – Stilettos are particularly good for this, as they’re very sharp to begin with. [source]
- Flower Pot – Fill your shoes with dirt and add flowers. Don’t forget to water them! [source]
- Candy Bowl – Simply add the candy of your choice and either enjoy yourself and put out for guests. [source]
- Soup Ladle – Heels work best for this, as they have just enough room inside to get the right amount of soup. [source]